Sunday, October 5, 2008

Frustration


I have tried to capture the absolute beauty of the Fall colors here in Northern New York to share with you on this Blog. The colors are there, and they are beatiful, gorgeous, awe-inspiring, but I can't get the perfect camera view to convey that. Y'all need to be here in person. The closest I can get is to share with you what I saw as I travelled by canoe up the Hudson River today. The leaves are only at about 70% of peak, but I find nature to be incredible, even at 70%. Click on the pic to get a larger view of this great sight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

This brings me back. Wish I was up there.

The picture is pretty good, but a little over exposed. Nothing wrong with the actual composition.

You'll just have to go out and try it again. That's my excuse anyways.

October 6, 2008 at 6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home