Thursday, October 23, 2008

Positive feedback

Just got this note from Sue at Footprint Press. They carry our NY books, as well as their own line of Western & Central NY books at www.FootprintPress.com.

I ran an article about your new book on my blog & one of my readers added this comment;

"I just returned from a trip to Lake George and used the 25 Short Hikes and Interesting Walks in the Lake George region by these same authors.
The best part was I didn't get lost! Directions to the trails where right on as were the trail descriptions.
I'm sure they are just as good for this new one for you snow sport fans. As they say, buy with confidence."

Mike and I both want to thank the writer for this kind comment. And thanks to Sue for forwarding it to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home