Friday, July 31, 2009

1000 Islands events August 3 & 4

Monday, August 3, 2009 - Wellesley Island State Park - Nature Center - A Powerpoint presentation on the Quadricentennial celebration of Champlain's exploration of Lake Champlain and the St. Lawrence River. We'll compare and contrast what he faced vs. what I faced in my 300 mile canoe trip along the same routes in 2007 - Yes, I'll be in my Colonial attire! It's free and open to the public.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - Clayton Library, Clayton, NY - 5:30 - 7:30 pm - I'll be among 15 area authors who will be available for book sales and signings. Al ready have one or more of my 1000 Islands trail guides, bring it in and I'll sign it. Or purchase one or more there. The event is free and open to the public.

For more details on the Quadricentennial program, or a review of all of our 1000 Islands titles, please check out my website at: www.RogerFulton.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home